West District Inaugural Lenten Gathering 2018
March 9-11, 2018 at our Hollywood Campus
Register to attend: Please Fill out this Form
Daily Activity Details
Friday, March 9th
- 7:30pm – Worship service with Bishop Grant Hagiya preaching
- Offering will go to the Rio Texas Conference Disaster Relief Fund
- 9pm – Reception and booksigning by Bishop Schnase
Saturday, March 10th
- 8:00 – Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 – Opening Plenary with Bishop Schnase
- 10:30 – Break
- 10:45 – First Teaching Session
- 12:15 – Box lunches
- 1:30 – Second Teaching Session
- 2:45 – Break
- 3:00 – Third Teaching Session
- 4:15 – Closing Worship
Sunday, March 11th
- 11:00 – Bishop Schnase preaching at Hollywood UMC
- 12:30 – Reception and fellowship time
- Yes! How do I register?
- Register for Saturday’s workshop and CEU option online at https://calpacumc.formstack.com/forms/wdlent2018. Participants can pay online or mail a check payable to the Living Into The Future Foundation. Payment instructions will be provided upon registration.
- What are the costs?
- Prior to March 1, $30 for individuals and $25 each for team of 5 from a local church. Teams must register as one group, not separately. For 1 CEU, an additional $25 will be required. Online registration ends March 1, 2018. After March 1, register with cash or check on-site for $35 (no team discount)
- Will there be Childcare available?
- Yes, for those registering online only.
- Do I need to be part of a West District congregation to attend?
- No. All are welcome!
- Do I need to register to attend worship on Friday or Sunday?
- Will there be parking available?
- Yes. When the church parking lot is full, parking will be available for a fee at the Hollywood/Highland Center, on block south of the church.