HOLLYWOOD BOWL EVENT PARKING AT HOLLYWOOD UMC
- All the money collected goes toward the missions and ministry of Hollywood United Methodist Church which serve the needs of the Hollywood Community and the world at large.
- We are open for parking on ALL Hollywood Bowl concert dates.
- Our rates are quite low for area lots and vary from $10 to $40 per car, depending on the event.
- Cash only. Sorry we do not accept debit/credit card or checks. There is an ATM across the street at the gas station.
- It is about a 10 minute walk from our parking lot to the Hollywood Bowl.
- Our lot normally opens at 4pm (2 ½ hours prior to show time for every Hollywood Bowl Event). Concerts normally end by 10:30 pm and we close our lot at 11:30 pm so you have plenty of time to walk back to the lot. Sorry, no overnight parking. All cars must leave by 11:30 pm.
- We have approximately 100 spaces that are ‘easy in easy out’.
- WE DO NOT STACK PARK!
- We do not reserve spaces. It is strictly ‘first come, first served’. We recommend you arrive about an hour ahead of show time to be sure you get a spot.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking is allowed on church grounds. We also do not allow loitering or tailgating in our lot. We ask you to please be respectful of our property, our neighbors, our parking attendants, and the other patrons.
- We are located across the street from Hollywood & Highland and there are several of places to eat and drink. Click this link to see all of their options.
The ticket you receive when you park at Hollywood UMC is a contract. It licenses you to park and lock one vehicle in a designated area at your sole risk and at posted rates. Hollywood United Methodist Church does not guard or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents and is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss. The ticket is not a claim check. Cars left over night will be impounded at the owner’s expense. By acceptance of the ticket you are given, you agree to all foregoing terms.
Reminder: GATES ARE LOCKED AT 11:30PM.