HOLLYWOOD BOWL EVENT PARKING INFO
- CASH PLEASE– Sorry we do not accept debit/credit card or checks. There is an ATM across the street at the gas station. You can use Zelle to pay if necessary. Parking attendant will give you info when you arrive.
- All the money collected goes toward the missions and ministry of Hollywood United Methodist Church which serve the needs of the Hollywood Community and the world at large.
- We are open for parking on most Hollywood Bowl concert dates. On the rare occasion our lot is booked for something else, any dates we will be closed will be clearly stated on our website.
- Our rates are quite low for area lots and vary from $20 to $60 per car, depending on the event. Private events tend to be in the $35 to $60 range. Prices are set based on local current rate where we try to be one of the lowest prices on Highland.
- PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT sell reserved spots or online. All parking is first come first serve and any website claiming to pre-sell reserved spots for our lot online is not us. 1841 Highland is not our lot.
- It is about a 10 minute walk from our parking lot to the Hollywood Bowl.
- Our lot opens at 4pm for evening events ( or 2 ½ hours prior to show time for day events). Our lot closes an hour after the end of the event. Sorry, no overnight parking. All cars MUST leave by 1 hour after the event or risk being towed. Our facilities techs will leave and you will not be able to get your car out.
- We have approximately 100 spaces that are ‘easy in easy out’.
- WE DO NOT STACK PARK!
- We do not reserve spaces. It is strictly ‘first come, first served’. We recommend you arrive about an hour ahead of show time to be sure you get a spot.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking is allowed on church grounds. We also do not allow loitering or tailgating in our lot. We ask you to please be respectful of our property, our neighbors, our parking attendants, and the other patrons.
- We are located across the street from Ovation Hollywood (formerly known as Hollywood & Highland) and there are several of places to eat and drink. Click this link to see all of their options.
The ticket you receive when you park at Hollywood UMC is a contract. It licenses you to park and lock one vehicle in a designated area at your sole risk and at posted rates. Hollywood United Methodist Church does not guard or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents and is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss. The ticket is not a claim check. Cars left over night will be impounded at the owner’s expense. By acceptance of the ticket you are given, you agree to all foregoing terms.
Reminder: GATES ARE LOCKED 1 HOUR AFTER THE SHOW ENDS.